Sunday, June 1, 2008

READY TO GO

I have been here a week and a half. I have been able to get my body clock aligned with Zam time. I have learned a bit about what Zambia is like. Met some new people. I have had my worldview enhanced, been able to explore some of my natural assumptions, some of which I have posted here. Developed some solid friendships with the guys and gal who have come early from the states. That in itself has been a wonderful experience.
Now, we are two days away from starting the actual mission and I am ready. I am very anxious in doing what I came to do. Serve. I am ready to go out into the communities and help the Zambians with their physical ailments and showing them Jesus in the process. Although I am not a medical expert, I will be glad to assist in whatever way to help out the mission. Please continue to pray for our effort.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hello Justin;
I am trying to learn how to post here.
Uncle Mike